Welcome To Our World - Real New Zealand Tours
"It was great to have someone in New Zealand available by phone whenever needed during our trip.
Geoff responded quickly to all inquiries before and during our travel."
Barbara and Kim from Chicago, USA - March 2019.
Travelling to New Zealand — new Visa requirements
From 1 October 2019, some visitors and transit passengers must have an Electronic Travel Authority and pay an International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy before travelling to NZ.
Before you travel to New Zealand, please check if you need an New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA).
Further information here -
We promise -
Bespoke itineraries customised by New Zealand based travel specialists who know what the guidebooks don't
- We offer self-drive and private driver trips (fully guided) also escorted small coach tours.
- Immerse yourself into our local culture - our people, our places - Real New Zealand Tours specialises in handcrafted travel with personalised bespoke customised itineraries to ensure you have a truly unique and authentic experience.
- We are proud to be accredited by Tourism New Zealand as a 100% Pure New Zealand Travel Specialist.
- We are also Qualmark accredited, Tourism New Zealand’s official quality assurance organisation, providing a trusted guide to quality travel experiences.
- We would also like to mention we have many highly satisfied visitors who have travelled with us - you can see our very positive 5-star travel reviews - www.realnewzealandtours.com/Testimonials/
We believe our point of difference is...
- Personalisation - we do it best because we care.
- We include 24 hour 7 days per week free-phone helpline support while you are in New Zealand, and Geoff's personal mobile number - 021 177 9526 (+64 21 177 9526).
- We also include a personal airport meet and greet service on arrival with a private transfer to your first night's accommodation.
- Our 5 Star trip reviews make us one of the world's best boutique travel specialists; try us - you'll like us!
- We are 100% "Kiwi" owned, New Zealand based (not offshore) and specialise only in New Zealand touring. We create customised, bespoke itineraries quick as a flash - especially just for you.
- When you visit Christchurch (South Island) if you would like to - I will personally (Geoff, Director, founder, owner) spend half a day with you - complimentary sightseeing (no charge) to show off to you our beautiful local "Garden City" and harbour sights. It would be my pleasure.
- For evening dining when in Christchurch, I highly recommend the lovely Curators House restaurant located in our beautiful Botanical gardens beside the Avon river - it's my favourite, this link refers: - www.curatorshouse.co.nz/gallery/
- Our promise to you is that every day will be an exciting new journey. We do not make promises we cannot keep! You will not be disappointed.
- Wake up in paradise, meet friendly locals, and enjoy majestic landscapes. All you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your dream vacation.
- Immerse yourself into our unique culture, heritage, nature and wildlife. Whatever the occasion, Real New Zealand Tours will make it happen for you!
All our itineraries offer exciting authentic options...
- Visit places where the locals go .
- Visit our many beautiful National parks, World Heritage sites, and traditional Kiwi sheep farms. You will have the opportunity to see majestic mountains snow-capped, even in summer! View and explore awesome glaciers, ancient rain forests, pristine lakes and rivers, remote golden sandy beaches, and active volcanoes.
- Maori Cultural evening experience, Honeymoon packages, world-famous Lord of the Rings tours, including visits to Sir Peter Jackson's magical Hobbiton village, Matamata and Weta workshops in Wellington.
- Visits to our famous award-winning wineries, experience "Soul Journeys" Queenstown, a world-class Wellness retreat. Enjoy our world-famous film location tours, or many thrilling adventure activities. Explore unique attractions like Penguin Watch, and so much more!
Six reasons to book your New Zealand trip with Real New Zealand Tours...
- Our team has over 25 years of New Zealand tourism industry experience and will personally help you plan your itinerary to ensure you have your best trip ever!
- We are 100% Kiwi owned, locally based, we know real New Zealand best! - you will not be disappointed.
- You will travel each day in superb luxury and comfort in modern spacious air-conditioned vehicles.
- We Kiwis are very proud of our unique and fascinating Maori culture, so we will share it intimately with you.
- We have rich tales to share, of our history, our legends and our future. Immerse yourself in Real New Zealand.
- We donate funds to a non-profit project for Penguin Conservation, managed by Dr Chris Challies; a world-leading authority on Penguins. When booking your trip with Real New Zealand Tours you are actively supporting this wonderful project, so thank you!