New Zealand accommodation options are diverse with something to suit everyone. We can therefore arrange accommodation which suits your desired level of comfort.
For all our guests, the quality and standard of accommodation and meals is of utmost importance in every location you visit.
For example -
South Island resurgence luxury wilderness experience
- Set in 50 acres of native bush, The Resurgence is a tranquil haven just 15 minutes from Kaiteriteri beach and less than an hour from Nelson airport (South Island) 10-room 5-star boutique lodge with daily lodge-dining
- Bush lodges are ideal for honeymoons, special occasions and romance. Relax in the pool, work out in the gym, many bike riding options, 5km of walking trails and native bush all on-site
The NZ$30 million Aro Ha Wellness Retreat Queenstown
- Offering - yoga, meditation, healthy meals, native bush walks, massage, treatments, seminars, creative outings
- One day guided mini-retreat or 5 day Awaken Me retreat
- Located 20 kms/15 miles from Quenstown towards beautiful Glenorchy
- Hotels are 3, 4, 5 star (all with private bathroom facilities)
- Select from world class quality luxury lodges, boutique hotels and everything in between
- Boutique Bed & Breakfasts, their very own unique character and charm, high quality, meet the locals
- Home or Farm stay, allowing you to experience an authentic New Zealand working farm, help out on the farm
- Motels, generally for anyone wishing to self-cater, found easily on main streets normally, popular with "Kiwis"
- Self-contained apartments are ideal for people on a longer holiday or for families and couples traveling together
Apartments are a great option when you're staying in a major city or resort town. You can cook your own meals, do your own laundry and enjoy the feeling of having your own space while on holiday.